Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Client Project Reflection

Overall, I have really enjoyed working on this project. In the beginning I was not really sure what to expect and I did not feel like I had a good grasp on what was expected but Ms Rogers did a great job of clearing things up.
My group has been really wonderful - such a blessing! I have been in horrid groups before and that is always a real fear of mine but praise the Lord He provided and we all work really well together. As a group our biggest obstacle has definitely been TIME. We are all super busy and so finding time when we can all meet has been a bit rough.
My group has been awesome on a personal discovery level as well. It is a habit of mine to think that I have to take on everything or it wont turn out ok and my group has really helped break me of that because of the mutual diligence, intelligence, and conscientiousness we share - a fact for which I am MUCH appreciative. The faith they have endengered in me will certainly aide me in future collaborative projects.
My favorite part of the project is definitely seeing how far we have come from the beginning and knowing that what we are producing is going to have a "pay it forward" effect - very cool and inspiring!

No comments: