Friday, October 3, 2008

Presentation Reviews

Let me start out by saying that I sincerely enjoyed all of the presentation and honestly felt that all of my classmates did a really fine job and truly seemed to have fun with their projects.
In particular, I enjoyed the fact that Ms. Rogers allowed us to choose something that we care about to present on because it gave me further insight into my classmates' wide range of personalities and interests.
This being said, I would like to say that the three presentations I have chosen to write about are not better or worse than anyone else's - they just happened to grab my attention the most based on my personality and interests :)

1. Rob Painter: Historic Events of October 3rd

I enjoyed this because it was very unique and unscripted. Rob presented it with the perfect balance of spontaneity, sincerity, and sarcasm - not an easy task! Well done, Rob; I will forever remember October 3rd.

2. Shawn Corey: Officiating Triangle Style

What drew me to Shawn's presentation was his topic of Duke vs. UNC - a rivalry that has healthily occupied my heart since I was a young lass. My older brother brought me to love the Tarheels of the early and mid-90's and I have retained a special affinity for them ever since because they stir up fond childhood memories of my brother and me.

3. Frankie Bennett: Marijuana

You have to laugh! I cannot imagine why he chose to do marijuana over every other topic in the world but it was hilariously unexpected. It leaves me to wonder how exactly he knows so much about it and why exactly it is so near and dear to his heart... Care to comment, Frankie :)

1 comment:

frankib said...

Thanks for the comment and I commented on yours too.